June 27, 2010 Leave a comment
1) Wealth converts a strange land into homeland and poverty turns a native place into a strange land.
2) Lack of friends means, stranger in one’s own country.
3) Woman is a scorpion whose grip is sweet.
4) I wonder at a man who loses hope of salvation when the door of repentance is open for him.
5) One of the conveniences in life is to have less children.
6) Bear sorrows and calamities patiently, otherwise you will never be happy.
7) One who takes lessons from the events of life, gets a vision, one who acquires a vision becomes wise and one who attains wisdom achieves knowledge.
8) Mind also gets tired like body so refresh it with wise sayings.
These are some of the wise sayings of Hazrat Ali (www.shiacrescent.com) taken from Nahjul Blagha. I have the book in Arabic with Urdu translation but couldn’t finish it because of the poor printing. What’s the point of reading them if not acting upon them.
And I feel like he already knew us.
Saying #1 represents our people’s life-time priority.
Saying #2 belongs to me.
Saying #3, agree, that is why I keep myself masculine.
Saying #4, our national tragedy.
Saying #5, convenience disowned!
Saying #6, silent majority.
Saying #7, need to build rehabilitation centers to revive this process.
Saying #8, certainly it wasn’t a political statement or a show-biz dialogue.
May we all be guided to the correct understanding of Islam. Ameen!